We are taking preventative actions to help protect you and our staff.
- We are working with reduced staff to limit the number of people present
- Expedited checkout. Reducing your time on-site to one hour or less.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations and disinfection wipes available
- We are disinfecting customer touch points and waiting area furniture as needed up to twice per day
- We have removed magazines and other reusable reading material
- We have enacted “social distancing” – elbow tapping and kicking feet has been fun in the meantime
- Managers are promoting frequent and thorough hand washing and encouraging respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes for all employees
- We are now accepting virtual appointments via face-time video (zoom). To schedule a virtual appointment just fill out an appointment form as normal and once communicated with simply request a video appointment.
We thank you for your business and please know we are working hard to keep our employees and customers safe. We will continue to monitor this situation locally and nationally.